What is PiYo?
PiYo is a low-impact, high-intensity body-transformation program that uses the most effective Pilates-and yoga-inspired moves to sculpt long, lean muscles and burn fat. Trainer Chalene Johnson uses fluid movements, keeping you in constant motion to give you a dynamic cardio workout that typical Pilates or yoga workouts lack. What I enjoy most is that it's low-impact, so you won't have to jump around or strain your joints, but somehow, it's still high-intensity so you get the fat-burning results of a more extreme program. PiYo designed to help you get an intensely defined, long and lean physique.
Ideal for any age, body type, or fitness level.
Everyone—no matter what their fitness level—will lean out and tone up with PiYo. Beginners can follow the modifications demonstrated, and even super-fit athletes can use it to improve core strength and flexibility through the targeted Pilates- and yoga-inspired moves.
What makes PiYo unique?
PiYo is an authentic, incredibly effective body-transformation program that combines Pilates- and yoga-inspired moves, all set to a faster pace, so you get your strength, flexibility, and cardio all in each workout. PiYo delivers the long, lean muscles and flat, toned abs of Pilates, a firm butt and strong arms like you'd get from yoga, and the weight-loss benefits of fat-burning cardio. Plus, the workouts take just 25–45 minutes each!
- 8 workouts on 3 DVDs (20–45 minutes each)
- 1 bonus workout (30 minutes)
- Quick Start Guide to help you start seeing results fast
- Get Lean Eating Plan to make clean eating fit into your lifestyle
- 60-Day Workout Calendar shows you what workouts to do when
- Tape measure to help track your progress
- Exclusive! A FREE bonus workout—Hardcore on the Floor (a $19.95 USD value)—when they order through me!
6 Reasons YOU should buy PiYo:
- To burn calories and fat and lose weight without high-impact cardio or complicated choreography.
- To build long, lean, intensely defined muscles without lifting heavy weights that can cause added bulk.
- To give joints a break from extreme programs but still maintain results.
- To improve core strength and flexibility and improve athletic performance.
- To get the benefits of Pilates and yoga without the stillness of yoga and repetitive nature of Pilates.
- To get the benefits of a strength, cardio, and flexibility program all in each workout, without having to find the time to go to different classes.